A me piacciono molto:
ve ne posto uno che non è difficilissimo, ma necessita di un buon set up… poi si risolve in un colpo solo. ( l ho anche postato sul mio blog: http://www.macchetta.com/manolo/322/2007/einstein-quiz.html )
Einstein said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve his riddle. Are you among the other 2%? Facts:
There are 5 houses in 5 different colors In each house lives a person with a different nationality These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink. Further Details
1. The Brit lives in a red house. 2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets. 3. The Dane drinks tea. 4. The green house is on the immediate left of the white house. 5. The green house owner drinks coffee. 6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds. 7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill. 8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk. 9. The Norwegian lives in the first house. 10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats. 11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill. 12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer. 13. The German smokes Prince. 14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house. 15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
The question is … WHO KEEPS FISH?
la soluzione si trova googolando MA a me piacerebbe vedere il processo che ha portato alla soluzione…. ve lo posto quando torno dal mega ponte ( oppure appare dal 27 sul mio sito 🙂
rt« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:52:13 PM by rotello »
maledette seghe, nessuno che ha scritto la propria soluzione! ecco qui allora: http://www.macchetta.com/manolo/344/2007/einstein-quiz-solved.html
Lascia un commento